1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
QUILIS E HIJOS SLU, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force in protection of personal data, the Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law (ES) (LOPD) on data protection of a personal nature, for which the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
• Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to your products and services, or to your collaborators or suppliers with whom this has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• Conduct statistical studies.
• Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to him.
• Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. same.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
• Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: C/ GRAN VIA ASIMA, 15 07009 PALMA
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USERUsers, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURESIn accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations RGPD and LOPD for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV, when you access them. Its functions can be varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical features, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or his team to the point, sometimes depending on the Information they contain and how you use your equipment, to be able to recognize it. A cookie is stored on a computer to personalize and facilitate the user's browsing. Cookies are only associated with a user and his / her computer and do not provide references that allow to deduce personal data of the user. The user may configure his browser to notify or reject the installation of cookies sent by the website.
Why are importants?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to function in a more agile way and adapted to the preferences of the user, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, they help webmasters to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make more efficient the advertising that we show you, thanks to which we can offer services to you free of charge.
Navigating through this portal means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
Performance Improvement Cookies
This type of cookies keeps your preferences for certain tools or services so you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit our portal and, in some cases, may be provided by third parties. Some examples of this type of cookies are: audio player volume adjustment, item sorting preferences or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of electronic commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping cart.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and to analyze statistically the use that the users of our services make. Thanks to them we can study the navigation through our website and thus improve the offer of products or services that we offer. These cookies will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the user, giving information about the navigation behavior anonymously.
These cookies are used by programs that try to locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television geographically, in order to provide you with an adequate content and services.
When you register on our site, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have been identified in the portal. These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services, facilitating their navigation. These cookies are kept as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our website.
They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to efficiently manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. Thanks to it we can know your surfing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Other third party cookies
On some of our pages, third-party cookies can be installed to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to the social networks that allow to share our contents.
How can I configure my preferences?
You can allow, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of your internet browser.
Here are links to information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Internet Explorer - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
- Safari para IOS (iPhone, iPad) - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Finally, you can go to the Your Online Choices portal where, in addition to finding useful information, you can configure, supplier by supplier, your preferences about third party advertising cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies it is possible that certain services offered by our website that need its use are disabled and, therefore, are not available to you so you will not be able to take full advantage of everything Our webs and applications offer you. It is also possible that the performance of the web page may decrease.
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to using our own cookies, we allow third parties to set cookies and access them on your computer. The consent of the use of the cookies of these companies is linked to the navigation by this website.
Our website may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative, regulatory, or for the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which is why users are advised to visit it periodically.