1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, you are informed of the identity of the person in charge of the treatment, the purpose of the treatment, the legitimacy for the treatment of your data, the categories of recipients of transfers of your data (if any), the origin of your data processed if this is different from its voluntary delivery and the rights that assist you as an interested party.
2. INFORMATION REGARDING THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Responsible name: QUILIS E HIJOS S.L.U.
Full address: Gran Vía Asima, 15 - 07009 Palma (Illes Balears).
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. INFORMATION REGARDING THE PURPOSE AND LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
For the legitimate interest of the person in charge:
- Economic and accounting management, tax management, administrative management, billing management, customer and supplier management, payment collection management and related services, commercial relationship history.
By express, unequivocal and informed consent of the interested party:
- Selection of candidates for employees and collaborators
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data
- Reception via web and subsequent treatment of resumes of those interested in forming part of the Responsible's workforce
- Carry out statistical studies
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them
- Forward the newsletter on the website
Data conservation criteria:The data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship between the parties lasts. Once said commercial relationship is finished, the data will be blocked in order to prevent the possibility of access, unblocking only in the event that said data were required from the Data Controller by any legal authority (fiscal, commercial, labor or judicial) and this only until the expiration date or legal prescription. Being subsequently destroyed conveniently and with adequate guarantees to make it impossible to recover.
4. INFORMATION REFERRED TO THE TRANSFER OR COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Personal data may be transferred for the maintenance of the commercial relationship and / or for the execution of operations, to Tax, Accounting, Commercial Advisory, Banks, Savings Banks and Financial Entities, Tax Bodies and other competent Public Bodies. The data will not be communicated to other third parties, except legal obligation.
No data transmissions are made to third countries outside the European Economic Area or to International Organizations.
5. INFORMATION REGARDING THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND THE WAY OF EXERCISING THEM
Rights that assist the User and how to exercise them:
The interested party has the right to: Access their data, to have their data rectified, to have their data deleted, to the portability of their data, to limit the processing of their data, to oppose the processing of their data, to withdraw the consent given, to file a claim with the Control Authority, to file a judicial appeal.
You can exercise these rights by means of a reasoned writing, addressed to the Data Controller or their representative specifying the right you wish to exercise, accompanied by a photocopy of your identification document. You may also previously request the Data Controller to provide you with a standard form for the right you wish to exercise.
The exercise of rights will not entail any management costs for the interested party, except for the postage costs if they choose to send it by post. You can exercise your rights:
- Personally at the premises of the Data Controller identifying yourself with your ID or equivalent document
- Through email addressed to the one that appears in the section of the identification of the person in charge of the treatment and accompanying a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document
- Through postal mail (preferably certified) addressed to the address that appears in the section of the identification of the person in charge of the treatment and accompanying a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Gran Vía Asima, 15 - 07009 Palma (Illes Balears), email@example.com
6. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
QUILIS E HIJOS SLU, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE informs the USER dthat it has proceeded to create a page on the Social Networks Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIN, Youtube, Vimeo and Google +, which is responsible for the processing of the user's personal data that is carried out on the page created in said social networks and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Why do we process your personal data?
End of treatment: maintain a relationship between the USER and the CONTROLLER that may include the following operations:
- Process requests and inquiries made to the person in charge
- Report on activities and events organized by the person in charge
- Inform about products or services offered by the person in charge
- Interact through official profiles
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Legal basis of the treatment: Article 6.1.a GDPR, the interested party has given their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes. The USER has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the RESPONSIBLE'S social network, thus showing interest in the information published on it, therefore when requesting to follow our official page, they provide us with their consent. for the treatment of those personal data published in your profile.
The USER can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
The CONTROLLER has access to and treats that public information of the USER, especially his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself and are not incorporated into any file.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Data communication: Information provided by the USER through the social networks of the CONTROLLER, including their personal data, may be published, always depending on the services that the USER uses, so it may be made available to the public to other third-party users of social networks . From the profile of each social network, the USER can configure what information he wants to make public in each case, see the permissions that have been granted, delete or deactivate them, like any third-party application that he no longer wishes to use.
No communication of personal data to third parties outside the social network is foreseen except, if it is essential for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed the contracts of confidentiality and data controller required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
ights that assist the USER: They can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of the CONTROLLER.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations
Contact information to exercise your rights:
QUILIS E HIJOS S.L.U.. Gran Vía Asima, 15 - 07009 Palma (Illes Balears). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USE OF THE PROFILE
The CONTROLLER will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information
- Publication in the profile of the USER of all that information already published in the social network of the RESPONSIBLE
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network
- Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the USER's profile
The USER can always control his connections, eliminate the contents that no longer interest him and restrict with whom he shares his connections; To do this, you must access your privacy settings.
The USER, once he is a follower or has joined the social network of the RESPONSIBLE, may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by it. The USER, in all cases, must be the owner of the published content, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties.
Any publication on the social network, be it texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to the image or the Law.
In these cases, the CONTROLLER reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, without prior communication, being able to request the permanent blocking of the USER.
The CONTROLLER will not be responsible for the content that a USER has freely published.
The USER must bear in mind that their publications will be known by other users, so that they are the main responsible for their privacy.
The images that can be published on the social network will not be stored in any file by the CONTROLLER, but they will remain on the Social Network.
4. DATA OF MINORS OR PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES
Access and registration through the RESPONSIBLE'S social networks is prohibited to persons under 18 years of age. On the other hand, if the USER has special capacities, the intervention of the holder of his parental authority or guardianship, or of his legal representative through a valid document that proves the representation, will be necessary.
The CONTROLLER will be expressly exonerated from any liability that may arise from the use of social networks by minors or people with special abilities. The social networks of the CONTROLLER do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors, therefore, if the USER is a minor, they should not register, or use the social networks of the CONTROLLER, nor provide any personal information.